this application was established to help the school attract talented women candidates from Central & Eastern Europe to the MBA programme. Increasing the number of women participants is a significant part of INSEAD’s commitment to creating a more equitable, diverse and innovative business world.
User Review( votes)
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, Executive MBA (EMBA) program, a Master in Finance program, a PhD in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MBA course at Insead-Campuses.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- Award: Scholarship has a value of 13 000 Euros.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine
- The award can be taken in Insead Campuses
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine can apply for this women scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Women candidates who are nationals of the following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine. Candidates should have undergone a major part of their education in their country of nationality as well as having acquired working experience there. Candidates admitted to the MBA Programme or invited to the admission interview will be considered.
- English Language Requirements: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
How to Apply: Please complete the Need-based application and essay questions online.