INSEAD and ifs/Henry Grunfeld Foundation is providing the MBA scholarships for the overseas students for the academic year 2020-21.
Henry Grunfeld was a co-founder of S.G. Warburg, the UK investment bank that became one of the largest securities firms in the world, combining merchant banking, securities broking and market-making. The Henry Grunfeld Foundation, which is currently administered by the Institute of Financial Services (ifs), has pledged scholarships for MBA candidates who demonstrate a commitment to a career in investment banking.
Worthy offer for candidates in the UK.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Business administration
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Provider: The Henry Grunfeld Foundation
- Award: up to €12,500
- The award can be taken at INSEAD campuses
- Candidates with a UK background with an interest in pursuing a career in investment banking.
- Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the MBA program at INSEAD with the required documents such as:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
application Deadline: July 22, 2019