INSEAD L’Oreal Scholarship is available for undertaking MBA program at INSEAD campuses. International students who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity are eligible for this scholarship.
L’Oreal funds one MBA scholarship per class at INSEAD with the explicit purpose of fostering: creativity, diversity and entrepreneurial spirit.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, executive MBA (EMBA) program, a master in Finance program, a Ph.D. in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.MBA Scholarships.
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree (MBA) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of 20 000 Euros.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Any nationality
- Scholarship can be taken in INSEAD Campuses
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality can apply for this INSEAD L’Oreal Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates of any nationality, who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity. Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need. Applicants short listed for an award will have a phone/Skype interview with the L’Oreal representative.
- English Language Requirements: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.MBA Scholarships
How to Apply: In 400 words for all the questions that follow: 1. Give any relevant example of a particularly creative personal achievement. 2. Give an example in which you set yourself a very ambitious and even risky objective. 3. Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances. 4. Explain why you believe you should be considered for the L’Oreal Scholarship. What amount do you think appropriate?