The Institute for Analytics and Data Science (IADS) is now accepting applications for fully funded scholarships for Ph.D. to study at the University of Essex. Applicants from developing and transitioning countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965
A valuable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT. However, University also accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
University or Organization: University of Essex
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Award: Fully funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Applicants from developing and transitioning countries
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Successful applicants will have an excellent first degree and/or a Masters degree in computer science, statistics, artificial intelligence, quantitative social science or closely related subject in engineering/science.
- Applicants from developing and transitioning countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Scholarships are awarded in the area of data science, analytics, and big data.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Admission Requirements: Successful applicants will have an excellent first degree and/or a Masters degree.
- Language Requirements: Candidates should also have a very good knowledge of high-level programming languages (such as C, Java, Python) and ideally some previous experience and work in one of the aforementioned themes.
- The Institute has two fully-funded scholarships available.
- UNESCO Chair Scholarship in Analytics and Data Science: This is a fully-funded 3-year scholarship (covering overseas fees as well as a stipend of £14,553) for applicants from developing and transitioning countries.
- Scholarship in analytics and data science for government and policy: This is a fully-funded 3-year scholarship (covering overseas fees as well as a stipend of £14,553).