The Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) is offering five (5) scholarships to Kenyans Students interested in pursuing Actuarial Science courses in the United Kingdom. The sponsorship will cover the amount for tuition, travel, accommodation, and any other incidental expenses.
The Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA), a state corporation with the mandate to supervise, regulate and develop the insurance industry in Kenya scholarships to Kenyans interested in pursuing Actuarial Science courses at the Cass Business School, United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The grant is provided to study in Actuarial Science.
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing master’s degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: The Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA)
- The award can be taken at the UK
- funding for Master of Science Degree in Actuarial Management/Science. Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Should have obtained Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science (at least Upper Second Class Honors) or an equivalent Actuarial Science qualification
- Should have graduated not more than five years ago
- Should have made significant progress towards becoming Associate Members of the Institute/Faculty of Actuaries (Minimum 5 professional papers).
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of Kenya can apply for this application .
The number of awards offered: Five scholarships to Kenyans interested in pursuing Actuarial Science courses at the Cass Business School, United Kingdom.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of applying is posted. Preliminary application forms are available and can be downloaded from the IRA website i.e. www.ira.go.ke. Completed application forms together with copies of identification, resulting in slips/transcripts, academic certificate, birth certificate and school leaving certificate should be sent to The Chief Executive Officer Insurance Regulatory Authority P.O. Box 43505 NAIROBI.
Application Deadline: Closed