Are you seeking an opportunity for studying in the US? Here is a wonderful offer to apply for the International Academic funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for those brilliant international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree program at Lakeland University in the US.
Valuable option to get funding for a bachelor degree in the US.
User Review( vote)
Why at Lakeland University? They educate students of diverse backgrounds, preparing them to think critically, to communicate effectively, to succeed professionally, and to lead ethical, purposeful and fulfilling lives.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Lakeland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000-$16,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students are required to enroll in a bachelors degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application for bachelor’s degree coursework through the link and also fill the Confidential Financial Certification Form. No application is required for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Official Transcript(s) of your high school studies and/or of college studies (all post-secondary education) and copy of passport must be submitted to International Admissions Lakeland University W3718 South Drive Plymouth, WI 53073-4878 U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high-school certificate with excellent academic achievement
- Language Requirement: Aspirants can demonstrate their English Language Proficiency (if previous education was not taught in English) through the submission of proof of one of the following:
- TOEFL- Minimum 500 on the Paper-Based TOEFL or 61 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT) is required. The test must have been taken within the previous two years.
- IELTS- Minimum 6.0
- Successful Completion of ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112
- WESLI, MESLS or other approved English Language Schools in which Lakeland University has an official agreement
- Acceptable GCE Ordinary or Advanced Level results or acceptable WAEC test results
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- LU International Presidential Scholarship (For ? 3.0 cumulative GPA): The bursary will provide $20,000/year for on-campus residents and $16,000/year for off-campus commuters
- LU International Dean’s Scholarship( For < 3.0 cumulative GPA): Scholars will receive the amount of $12,000/year for on-campus residents and $8,000/year for off-campus commuters