The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is awarding the International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland for the academic year 2020-2021.
The studentship will be granted to foreign students enrolled in a master’s degree program at university.
A fine opportunity for international students to get a degree in Switzerland
User Review( vote)
Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is a Swiss public vocational university with campuses in Lucerne, Horw and Zug. It offers English and German-based education with levels from undergraduate to graduate.
Why at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts? The university provides a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development. Here, you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020 for the Autumn Semester 2020
- University or Organization: Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Study fees and housing costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from outside Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Foreign students who have been admitted to a master’s programme by one of the Schools of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and recommended as a candidate for the scholarship, have performed at a good level in their prior studies and lack the financial means to study at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are recommended to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts. After being admitted, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate is required to submit a motivation letter (1-2 pages), a letter of recommendation, a financial self-declaration, and a two-minute video.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a master’s program then you are needed to hold a recognized bachelor’s degree and check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English and German language.
Benefits: The scholarships cover the study fees and housing costs in full (university student accommodation) for the duration of a master’s degree course.