International students can now gain access to high-quality, affordable education in the USA! The Southeast Missouri State University has established the International Achievement Award (IAA) towards undergraduate study for overseas students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is open to both, international freshman and transfer students. Students for this scholarship will be evaluated on the basis of their GPA, IELTS, TOEFL, and competitive exams ACT or SAT. The scholarship covers the difference between nonresident tuition and in-state tuition rates.
User Review( votes)
Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive regional university that offers students helpful scholarships, hands-on experience, and a diverse university in the US ranked 74th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Southeast Missouri State University? Southeast Missouri State University provides student?centered education and experiential learning and commitment to student success that significantly contributes to the development of the region and beyond. It strives to be one of the nation’s most academically competitive regional comprehensive universities, recognized for excellence in education, research, engagement, and creativity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Southeast Missouri State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,030
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme offered at SEMO is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have secured a cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- The applicants must have scored IELTS 6.0 and TOEFL 69.
- The applicants must have SAT 1060+ and ACT 27+.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online applications for SEMO can be submitted on the university portal. Students must attach the following documents together and submit them via mail to [email protected]. Scholarships will automatically be awarded on admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Academic transcripts
- Affidavit of Financial Support and Proof of finances
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum GPA requirements and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- ITEP- 3.7 or higher
- PTE Academic – 45
- Duolingo – 90
- HOFT Institute – Level 5
The selected applicants will be awarded an amount of $6,030 towards the cost of an undergraduate or graduate degree undertaken at SEMO.