Mission College is currently awarding a very beneficial achievement scholarship to accomplished students from across the world.
The consideration will be given to all new and transfer incoming students who are taking part directly in the MC degree program in the 2020-21 academic year.
This support will finance your undergraduate education in UK.
User Review( votes)
Mission College is a leading public college empowering students to achieve their full potential and hone their skills. It started working from 1975 with 3,500 students, 8 administrators, and 73 instructors.
Why would you like to take admission to Mission College? It has been serving the diverse educational needs of students from around the world. The college delivers excellent yet affordable education and lots of career opportunities for students. At the college, there are also numerous student services available for low-income students.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Mission College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: There is no geographical restriction
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in a variety of subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: You can qualify for this opportunity if you meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in an applicable program at Mission College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying for admission in an approved course successfully, you will be eligible to send your application for the opportunity scheme.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a recommendation letter from a previous school official (Principal, counselor, Director, or teacher), and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: To get direct entry into the program, you must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
Benefits: All the eligible candidates will get $1,000 to cover their tuition fees for the first semester.