The Salisbury University is inviting applications for International Ambassador Scholarships. These opportunities are awarded to new incoming international students for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Salisbury University is a public university located in the city of Salisbury in Wicomico County, Maryland, roughly 30 miles west of Ocean City, Maryland, and approximately 115 miles south-east of Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC.
User Review( votes)
Salisbury requires all international applicants from a non-English speaking country to submit proof of English proficiency.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: The grant is valued at the US $9,040 per academic year.
Number of Awards: A limited number of opportunities are awarded to selected international undergraduate students (new freshmen and transfers) who wish to serve as International Student Ambassadors.
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: To be eligible, the student must enrol as a full-time degree seeking student. Students must complete 20 hours of service per semester and earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the opportunity to be renewed.
Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: International students who have graduated or will graduate from secondary/high school and have not earned credits at a post-secondary institution (college or university) should apply as a freshman student.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
English proficiency can be demonstrated by submitting/completing ONE of the following official scores/programs:
- Completion of Salisbury University‡s English Language Institute or another approved English Language partner of Salisbury University.
- TOEFL (Salisbury Code: 5403): 79 iBT or higher; 550 pBT or higher
- IELTS: 6.5 or higher overall band score (5.5 minimum in each band). Have scores sent to “Salisbury University, Office of International Recruitment and Admissions?
- SAT (Salisbury Code: 5403): SAT Critical Reading (old) – 420
- ACT (Salisbury Code: 1716): English Section Only – 21
- British Ordinary Level English Language Exam (GCE/GCSE/IGCSE): Grade of A, B or C in First-Language English. Submit original or certified true copy of certificate
- EIKEN: pre – 1 level
How to Apply:
- Apply Online: Salisbury University accepts the Common Application OR the CollegeNet Application.
- Official Transcripts, Diploma, Mark sheets: Original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended are required. Documents should be uploaded to the Common Application or CollegeNet Application.
- Proof of English Proficiency: Salisbury requires all international applicants from a non-English speaking country to submit proof of English proficiency.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2018.