The University of Kentucky is pleased to provide scholarship opportunities for incoming freshmen. These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The aim of The grants is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kentucky is the flagship University of the State of Kentucky. A leading public research university, UK is on an exciting path – one that’s conducting groundbreaking research in areas such as energy, the environment and cancer.
- Application deadline: February 15, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover from $3,000 to 50% of tuition.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International applicants
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- A one-page essay describing how you could serve as a student ambassador to the university, as well as any experiences you have in leadership and volunteerism.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Assessed non-resident tuition
- There is no GPA or SAT requirement. However, stronger academic backgrounds may result in higher Awards.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
- Applicants must send necessary documents via email.
How to Apply:
- Please send your essay, letter of recommendation, name as it appears in your passport, applicant’s student ID number and date of birth with the subject line “International Scholarship Selection Committee”.