The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is offering two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships for Malaysian students. The scholarship covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams in six subjects (three higher level and three standard levels).
Nice opportunity for Malaysian students.
User Review( votes)
International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and internationally through the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISKL has no shareholders.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
- Course Level: International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL).
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are inclusive of full tuition and external examination fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) leavers.
- Nationality: Malaysian students
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically able and motivated, able to work hard and organize their time effectively. They must be ready to undertake a challenging course of study.
How to Apply:
- Excellent academic records: submit an application with SPM trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from the applicant
- Teacher recommendations
- Extracurricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
- Supporting Documents: A photocopy of the applicant’s Malaysian identity card and two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.