The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is offering two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships for Malaysian students. The scholarship covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams in six subjects (three higher level and three standard levels).
User Review( votes)
International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and internationally through the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISKL has no shareholders.
- Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
- Study Subject: award is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL).
- Award: The studentships are inclusive of full tuition and external examination fees.
- Number of Awards: Two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) leavers.
- Nationality: Malaysian students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically able and motivated, able to work hard and organize their time effectively. They must be ready to undertake a challenging course of study.
How to Apply:
- Excellent academic records: submit an application with SPM 2018 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from the applicant
- SPM 2018 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back