Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the International Baccalaureate Scholarships. The programme is offered by Algoma University.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Worthy opportunity for applicants to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Since its inception in 1965, Algoma University has been a teaching and student-centered school that specializes in liberal arts, and scientific and professional degree programmes. It is one of Ontario’s top 19 universities. It offers various degree programmes.
What study at Algoma University in Canada? Undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of subjects are available at the university. As a result, students have exposure to a variety of educational systems and perspectives. At Algoma, you’ll have access to endless opportunities inside and outside the classroom, allowing for personal growth. You’ll learn from our spirited faculty and benefit from one-on-one interactions – that’s the Algoma advantage.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is September 16th, 2022.
- University or Organization: Algoma University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- International Baccalaureate students must provide official transcripts and proof of their IB Diploma, to qualify for an unconditional entrance scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students applying from overseas may apply directly to Algoma U on our application portal or via the OUAC 105 portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide all copies of transcripts, including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. If applicants have been out of school for more than two years, they must provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation documents detailing their recent professional history.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency is required for international students to attend Algoma University.
|31 – 33||$2500|
|28 – 30||$1000|