Get ready to receive the support you need to take your music career to the next level! SAE Institute is happy to announce the launch of its full-tuition scholarships. The program is open to musos who are ready to launch their music career.
Applicants must be domestic or onshore international students who wish to begin full-time study in a Bachelor of Songwriting and Music Production programme for the year 2021.
The sponsorship will cover a 100% tuition fee to the international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1976, the SAE Institute is a private college that delivers personalised education in world-class facilities. It offers courses in audio engineering, 3D animation, multimedia, graphic design, game design, digital filmmaking, and music production.
Whys study at SAE Institute? While studying here, students will have the chance to make new friends and industry connections, enhancing their future career prospects while broadening their horizons. The Institute will help you to reach your potential and realise your dreams.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
- University or Organization: SAE Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Songwriting and Music Production
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be domestic or onshore international students wishing to commence study in a Bachelor of Songwriting and Music Production for the May 2021 intake with a Full-time study load. NOTE: International students must already be residing in Australia with a valid VISA.
- Applicants must remain enrolled post-T2 census date
- Applicants have completed the application form and supplied their portfolio link
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill the Institutesonline application form for the undergraduate degree programme. After that, applicants are eligible for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all required supporting documents:
- Records of any formal educational qualifications attained
- Evidence of any informal studies undertaken
- References relating to work history relevant to the chosen field of study (if applicable)
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A cover letter
- A portfolio/examples of relevant materials that may demonstrate qualities like creative aptitude, knowledge, technical skills, and abilities, or experience in a creative industries field.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet SAE’s published entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: International students have to provide additional evidence of language skills and complete one of the following:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): A band score of 6 or higher for an Associate Degree/Bachelor course and 5.5 or higher for a Diploma course (only the Academic Test is accepted), OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 73 or higher for an Associate Degree/Bachelor course or 63 (internet-based test) for a Diploma course, OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Academic score of 46 (or higher) for an Associate Degree/Bachelor, and an Academic score of 36 (or higher) for a vocational education program, OR
- Completion of Year 12 English at an Australian secondary school or college or equivalent with a minimum result of “Satisfactory” or equivalent.
SAE Institute will provide full-tuition fees to the high-achieving candidates for undergraduate study.