ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) Hong Kong is offering Arbitration Internships for dazzling students in Hong Kong. A student with a strong background in international commercial arbitration law and the first experience in arbitration preferred and those who speak English fluently.
The intern will be under the supervision of one of the seven case management teams of the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. Tasks entrusted to intern include reading, commenting on and drafting documents related to current arbitration cases, doing research for the preparation of work documents, conferences, presentations and publications, translating legal documents.
A fine internship for candidates.
User Review( vote)
- Field of Internship: Reading, commenting on and drafting documents related to current arbitration cases, doing research for the preparation of work documents, conferences, presentations and publications and assisting with tasks related to educational events and conferences.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: ICC (International Chamber of Commerce).
- An internship can be taken in Hong Kong
- A background in international commercial arbitration law is required.
- For students (e. J.D. candidates or LL.M. candidates) or those recently admitted to the bar, coursework or prior practice in international commercial arbitration is preferred
- Number of awards offered: Not Known
- Internship Duration: May – July 2020
How to Apply
How to Apply: Candidates should send the following information via email:
- A CV focusing on experience relevant to the internship and
- a cover letter, describing in detail the arbitration classes taken and professional experience in relation to arbitration.
- The subject line of the email should indicate the reference indicated above for each internship programme.
Internship Application Deadline: March 15, 2020