Take the first step toward unlocking your future through this International Civic Engagement Scholarship that is provided by the Kent State University. The funding program is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The grant is designed to international freshman that demonstrate excellent academics. One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to the scholars.
Nice offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1910, Kent State University is a public research university located in Kent, Ohio. The university facilitate many study-abroad and student exchange programs and 63 percent of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid, and the average need-based scholarship.
Why at Kent State University? This university helps boost student’s academic and professional development, as well as their physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
- University: Kent State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree program
- Award: $2,000-$5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to International FRESHMAN that demonstrate excellent academics
- Students must submit examples of past civic engagement or volunteering and public presentation skills, as well as demonstrate an excellent command of English
- Students must give presentations within the community about their home country/culture
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must to apply for the award, they will need to submit application form that includes an essay to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application, the applicants must have a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on the US 4.0 scale and Unconditional admission to Kent State University as a freshman.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The university will provide one-time award ranges from $2,000-$5,000 will be distributed to awardee participating in Kent State civic engagement program.
- Fall semester- April 1st
- Spring semester- October 1st