The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence scholarship for international students. The scholarship program is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
This excellent scholarship is available to students from Africa, America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania countries commencing the undergraduate program. The value of this scholarship is £6000 and awarded as a tuition fee waiver to the UoD fees once the student has progressed from ICD to their chosen Dundee program.
International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship, UK
Nice chance for international applicants to study in the UK with Dundee University.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. Founded as a university college in 1881, Dundee has joined the list of top universities worldwide with many excellent degree programs and a supportive educational environment. The university produces internationally excellent research and has a strong publications record while ranking 300th in Best Global Universities.
Why study at the University of Dundee? Dundee provides students the tools to maximize their possibilities and take confident, well-informed actions toward their goals. It concentrates on teaching traditional and professional degrees employing innovative approaches. It desires to transform lives, working locally and globally through creating, sharing, and applying knowledge.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £6000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all the following countries:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, British Indian Ocean Territory, St Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha
- Americas: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Anguilla, Bermuda, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands
- Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Hong Kong, SAR of China, Macau, SAR of China, Taiwan, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Turkey
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Gibraltar
- Oceania: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie, and Oeno Islands.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open in the following courses:
- Accounting and Finance courses
- Art and Design courses
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
- Business, Management, and Marketing courses
- Computing courses
- Economics courses
- Engineering courses
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses
- Law courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Psychology courses
- Social Work courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- They are classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as an International student for tuition fees.
- Students must have completed an ICD full-time program (online or on-campus), AND be progressing to a full-time (180 credits per year), on-campus UoD program.
- Students must achieve one of the following during the study of their full program at ICD:
- Overall, achieving an ‘A’ grade average in their academic performance
- Show a significant uplift in academic performance during their time at ICD and achieve excellent (‘A’ grade average) academic performance in the final term.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application form for the ICD Progressing with Excellence Scholarship exists. The academic team at the International College Dundee assesses the student’s academic performance during their time studying in the College. It determines if they have met the eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the undergraduate course page to learn about the required documents for admission.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: The applicant will require proving English language proficiency. Check here the English language requirement.
The University of Dundee will provide the value of this scholarship is £6000, awarded as a tuition waiver to the UoD fees once the student has progressed from ICD to their chosen UoD program. The scholarship is for students on a pathway program leading to a UoD undergraduate program awarded for each year of study, up to a maximum of 4 years, up to £24,000