Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine is inviting applicants for the International Dean’s Scholarships in the USA. These merit-based scholarships provide tuition assistance to international students who have shown solid academic achievement.
Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1982, is a college offering the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Wonderful opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a doctoral degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
- Award: $8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000
The award can be taken in the USA
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Dean’s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Dean’s Council.
- Students enrolled through the International Student Pricing Program (ISPP) are ineligible for this application .
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Starting in January has both the benefit of an extra semester at home, plus students who begin at Ross in January 2020 will complete their DVM at the same time as students who begin in September 2020 at a US school.
- Apply now through our simple online application—just make sure to have your 300-word essay prepared, and note that you can submit your application before submitting your supplemental materials, in order to get your file started.
- Admission Requirement: Students are required to submit GRE scores as part of their application. The committee will use the scores to assist in the admissions decision but will consider all of your application materials. If you took the test more than one time you must submit all the results prior to enrollment.
PO Box 6000
Princeton, NJ 08541
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020