Candidates from all Europe countries or USA are encouraged to apply for Doctoral Position in Chemical Biology at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in Greece.
This is a self-funded position available for motivated students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. There is an increased possibility to obtain a fellowship when the candidate has an excellent grade of graduation and a master thesis degree.
Wonderful opportunity for International students to study in Greece.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1837, the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens is the largest state institution of higher learning in Greece. It offers various undergraduate and master’s degree programs for the candidates.
Why at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens? At this university, students have the amazing opportunity to study their favourite discipline and enjoy the most laid-back atmosphere they can imagine.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Department: Faculty of Pharmacy, Section of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Self-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Greece
- Eligible Countries: Students from Europe countries or the USA are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral thesis in chemical biology: Synthesis of PSMA derivatives as theranostics against cancer
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a masters degree from a recognized university. They should have an M.Res. in synthetic chemistry of drug molecules. Any additional skill which is related to the project description will be evaluated positively. Send
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application, you should first apply for a place in the PhD degree programme at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. You should apply for the opportunity. For the application process, you can directly contact Associate Professor Antonios Kolocouris ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a position, applicants must check all admission criteria and ask for a PhD study.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The position is currently self-funded.