Lakehead University is inviting students for the International Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships are available to the top international students applying to Lakehead University in Canada.
The International Entrance Scholarships recognize the academic achievements of international students entering into full-time undergraduate studies at Lakehead University.
Great offer for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Lakehead University is a public research university with campuses in Thunder Bay and Orillia, Ontario, Canada. The university offers various undergraduate and master’s degree programs to the students.
Why would like to study at Lakehead University? Lakehead offers you learning opportunities that expand beyond the classroom and into our local communities, labs, the workplace, and locations all over the world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is open for Fall 2022 entry this September.
- University or Organization: Lakehead University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Non-Canadian citizens who are entering Lakehead University from a recognized high school curriculum or who are transferring from an international college or university. The scholarship is available to the top international high school students applying to Lakehead University for 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, firstly students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you complete the applications through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre and they will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- The consent form and reference letter
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The scholarship will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- $40,000 ($10,000 x 4 years)1(For 90%+)
- $30,000 ($7,500 x 4 years)2 (For 80.0% – 89.9%)
- $6,000 ($6,000 in Year 1 only)3 (For 75.0% – 79.9%)