The University of Leeds is seeking high performing aspirants from all over the world to take part in the International Excellence program in the UK.
The studentship is available for supporting those eligible candidates who wish to study the master’s degree coursework in the School of Sociology and Social Policy.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is the fifth largest university in the UK which was officially recognized as a university in 1904. It became part of the federal Victoria University in 1887 and now situated as a public research university in England.
Why at the University of Leeds? At this university, the participants will learn from the best university teachers and also be a part of one of the world’s best university. They can get students training and development opportunities to help their skills.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three partial-fee opportunities are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the School of Sociology and Social Policy.
- Admissible Criteria: To b eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Sociology and Social Policy Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry, demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record, demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Sociology and Social Policy.
How to Apply
For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Leeds. After taking affirmation, claimants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected].
- To study at the University of Leeds you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Must provide a supporting statement below indicating why you think you are a particularly suitable candidate for this application . Make your case below and cover the following (as appropriate). 500 words maximum: Academic record, work and/or relevant extracurricular experience, main academic interests, research and future careerplans and any prizes, awards or achievements.
- If English is not your first language, you will need an English Language qualification to study at Leeds.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will be awarded worth up to £7,000.