If you are a student who is seeking an opportunity to study in Malaysia, then you should take a look at the Dean’s Excellence program and take a step forward towards your bright future.
The educational award has the motive of supporting both Malaysian and international students according to their academic excellence in a foundation and undergraduate degree program at the University of Nottingham Malaysia.
A valuable study program for International candidates in Malaysia
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham Malaysia is classified as a private institution by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and ranked as “excellent” or tier 5 in a scale of tier 1-6. It is a franchised branch campus of the University of Nottingham in Malaysia which was established in 2000.
Why at the University of Nottingham Malaysia? At this university, the candidates will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers who have great experience in teaching and a desire of helping students in completing their career goals.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation and Undergraduate degree
- Award: 25% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian and International
- The program can be taken in Malaysia
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2019, for December intake
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian and International participants are allowed to participate
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a foundation or an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must show excellent performance during their study period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is to inform candidates that they need to take admission in a foundation or a bachelor degree program at the university. According to their academic progress and excellence, they will be automatically awarded from the grant.
Information Regarding Admission
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to submit the relevant academic transcripts, forecast of the result, certificate or letter of completion and other evidence of higher qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to complete their academic qualifications before applying to the foundation or a bachelor degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Those who are coming from a non-English language background are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
Benefits: The Dean’s Excellence Award will provide a 25% fee reduction from high achieving applicant’s fee.