Anglia Ruskin University is delighted to announce International Excellence Scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate taught program.
The university is exceptional and imaginative in the advancement of knowledge and education of students. They are passionate about collaboration, innovation and transformation to enhance social, cultural and economic well-being.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: July 13, 2019, and 30 November 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate taught program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The total value of this application is £4,000, which you’ll receive in your first year of study.
- Number of Awards: award is available to 20 students every year.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Undergraduate students should have achieved ABB grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate students should hold a 2:1 or above. As well as looking at academic excellence, we’re interested in why you want to study at ARU, your career goals, work experience, and relevant activities you take part in outside your studies. We’ll ask you to write a short supporting statement when you apply for the opportunity .
- English Language Requirements: University’s English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) provides an excellent opportunity to provide evidence of your English level to apply to study at Anglia Ruskin. The ELPT has been developed to evaluate your level of English for undergraduate or postgraduate study. It is accepted by the university as proof of your English level and meets the visa requirements for the UK Visa Immigration (UKVI).
How to Apply: Complete this application form and return by email to international-at-anglia.ac.uk.