Anglia Ruskin University is delighted to announce International Excellence Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year. Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate taught program.
In 1858, Anglia Ruskin University was founded as a School but in 1992 it was established as a university. It is a public university and stands within the top 350 institutions in the world.
Nice opportunity for international students to get £4,000 in the UK
User Review( votes)
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University? ARU education and research are known for being innovative, inclusive and entrepreneurial. It has a wide range of courses and it welcomes study abroad students with the study abroad programs.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 3 June 2022.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: £4,000
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Undergraduate students should have achieved ABB grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate students should hold a 2:1 or above. As well as looking at academic excellence, we’re interested in why you want to study at ARU, your career goals, work experience, and relevant activities you take part in outside your studies. We’ll ask you to write a short supporting statement when you apply for the scholarship.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, applicants can complete this International Excellence Scholarship application form by downloading your system and return via email to international-at-anglia.ac.uk.
- English Language Requirements: University’s English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) provides an excellent opportunity to provide evidence of your English level to apply to study at Anglia Ruskin. The ELPT has been developed to evaluate your level of English for undergraduate or postgraduate study. It is accepted by the university as proof of your English level and meets the visa requirements for the UK Visa Immigration (UKVI).