Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. In order to cover educational expenses, the American Association of University Women is offering International Fellowships for students.
The programme assists highly talented applicants who wish to pursue a postgraduate, doctoral or postdoctoral degree program at the university. The programme is open for session 2022-2023.
This wonderful opportunity is made possible to support the education of talented international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, AAUW is a non-profit organization. It has a wide range of courses formed to prepare applicants for the professional workforce. It focuses on excellence in research and education.
Why study at the American Association of University Women? They provide the best teaching quality and passive environment for aspirants to study in an excellent way. It comprises a wonderful campus that provides an outstanding setting for living and learning.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University or Organization: The American Association of University Women
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate, doctoral or postdoctoral
- Award: $18,000–$30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas women’s are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is applicable for postgraduate, doctoral or postdoctoral degree programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To avail this award, you need to meet the given criteria:
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the U.S.
- Intend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Intend to return to her home country to pursue a professional career.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by November 15, 2021, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year and must indicate the name of the institution in the International Fellowship application.
- Master’s/first professional degree fellowships are intended for master’s or professional degree-level programs such as J.D., M.F.A., L.L.M., M.Arch., or medical degrees such as M.D., D.D.S., etc.
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide proof of their doctorate degree
- hold a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution located in the U.S. during the fellowship year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you need to be registered as in postgraduate, doctoral or postdoctoral courses at this university. After being enrolled, you will automatically be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit official transcripts, copy of passport, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and a previous certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2021.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English and confirm proficiency by submitting a valid ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score or other acceptable verification.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Master’s/first professional degree: $18,000
- Doctoral: $20,000
- Postdoctoral: $30,000