Columbia University is very keen to provide incoming international students with the opportunity to participate in its new International Financial Aid scheme.
The scholarship will be granted to those students who demonstrate academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, and leadership.
Nice chance for aspirants in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Columbia University is a private Ivy League research university in New York City. Established in 1754 as King’s College on the grounds of Trinity Church in Manhattan, Columbia is the oldest institution of higher education in New York and the fifth-oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.
Why study at Columbia University? Columbia students also have the extraordinary opportunity to enhance their chosen studies through the unparalleled energy, vitality, and multicultural variety of New York City. No other college in America offers students the integration of the highest level of educational excellence in a community with an incomparable offering of professional, career, and life experiences.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open
- University or Organization: Columbia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17 million
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: To be considered for admission to Columbia, you must be comfortable with rapid and idiomatic spoken English.
Winners will receive over $17 million to cover their study expenses in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.