Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Plymouth is offering International Fully-funded PhD Studentships in the School of Psychology.
This is a three-year PhD scholarship available to all eligible students commencing October 2022 at the University of Plymouth in the UK.
This is a golden chance to fund your education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Plymouth University is a public university with its main campus in Plymouth, England, although it also maintains campuses and linked institutions around the South West of England.
Why would you like to study at the University of Plymouth? Plymouth University is often regarded as one of the greatest universities in the UK. It has supported outside-the-classroom instruction. Because of its international renown for marine and maritime education and research, the university was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Award.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 22 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the School of Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should have a first-class honours degree in an appropriate subject and preferably a relevant MSc or MRes qualification.