Do you want to study in Denmark? If yes, then don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the International Postdoctoral Position offered by the University of Copenhagen.
The award is accessible for international students who will commence in a PhD degree programme in Nutrient-Specific Satiety at the university for the session 2020-21.
Golden opportunity for international students to get benefited at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution for higher education in Denmark. It provides more than 200 academic programs for study in various fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The university promotes and nurtures intellectual, personal and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. They also provide a full educational environment for the students.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Nutrient-Specific Satiety
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- PhD in nutrition or molecular nutrition
- Experience in designing and executing food preference experiments
- Proven track record showing continuous scientific productivity in peer-reviewed journals
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Demonstrate the capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a research project proposal, curriculum vitae, diplomas, and transcripts, grading scale, and letter of motivation, with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The university provides monthly salary starts at 34,650 DKK/ approx. 4,650 Euro (April 2020-level). Depending on qualifications, a supplement may be negotiated. The employer will pay an additional 17.1 % to your pension fund.