The University of Chicago is pleased to offer a wide array of new opportunities to international students by launching its International House Graduate Fellowships programme in the USA. Applications are now open.
The fellowship has been offered to graduates registered for the full academic year at the University of Chicago. The students are eligible to receive this scholarship in 3 installments of $1,000 for their study.
Amazing opportunity for International students to support their studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1890, the University of Chicago (UChicago) is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. It is ranked 10th in QS Global World Rankings 2022 and 15th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the International House at the University of Chicago? The mission of International House is to enable students and scholars from around the world to live and learn together in a diverse community that builds lifelong qualities of leadership, respect, and friendship.
Application Deadline: The applicants are required to submit their applications by 5 pm CST on March 25, April 29, or June 17, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Chicago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes offered at International House The University of Chicago can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year.
- The applicants are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the International House community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their online admission process on the university website. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Secondary school report and transcript
- Two teacher evaluation
- Midyear report
- Admission Requirements: The students must provide all necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The selected graduates will be provided a sum of $3,000, disbursed in three quarterly payments of $1,000 towards their study at the university.