The Faculty of Engineering, Thammasat University is pleased to offer graduate scholarships for the academic year 2016-2017.
These programs are available to Thai and foreign students for pursuing masters and Ph.D. program.
Perfect choice to study at Thammasat University.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of the University is to contribute towards producing engineers in different fields of expertise for the benefit of society and the nation in line with government policy.
Why at Thammasat University- The university is Thailand’s second oldest institute of higher education. Its aims to produce knowledgeable engineering personnel.
To qualify, applicants must meet the minimum requirements.
- For the Ph.D. study, the minimum requirement is GPA 3.25/4.0 or equivalent at a Master Degree level.
- Programs are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- For Master study, the minimum requirement is GPA 2.50/4.0 or equivalent at a Bachelor Degree level.
- Thai and foreign students can apply for these graduate educations.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, please send the following documents to gradengr-at-engr.tu.ac.th. All documents should be contained in one folder and applicants should compress the folder and send it as a single compressed file.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the 2 references, copy of degree certificate, copy of a transcript, Passport photo, Copies of supporting documents, e.g. awards, copy of identity.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have for a Ph.D. grant, the minimum requirement is GPA 3.25/4.0 or equivalent at a Master Degree level and for Master grant, the minimum requirement is GPA 2.50/4.0 or equivalent at a Bachelor Degree level.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Awards for Master’s students – 300,000 baht for a total of not exceeding 4 semesters
Awards for Ph.D. students – 500,000 baht for a total of not exceeding 6 semesters
Application Deadline: Closed