Chulalongkorn University is delighted to announce International Graduate Students Scholarships in Thailand. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
Worthy opportunity for international students in Thailand.
User Review( vote)
Chulalongkorn University (CU), Chula, is public and self-governing research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was initially founded during King Chulalongkorn’s reign as a school for training royal attendants and civil assistants in 1899. It was later authenticated as a national university in 1917, making it the oldest higher education learning institute in Thailand.
Why choose Graduate School Chulalongkorn University? The university focuses on generating area-specific information in a multicultural manner, building in-depth expertise in Thai metropolitan areas, and encouraging knowledge attainment in unfamiliar places in Thailand.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 30th, 2023.
- University or Organization: Graduate School Chulalongkorn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Master’s
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD or Master’s degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student who applies to study or is studying for PhD Degree or Master’s Degree with Thesis/ Dissertation at Chulalongkorn University.
- Be a full-time student in all periods of scholarship receiving.
- Sign in the scholarship contract with the Graduate School.
- For a Full Scholarship, the recipient must work as a teaching assistant (TA) of faculty/college or programs for 6 HRS per week for a half duration of studentship.
- Submit the study report and the thesis/dissertation progress report with approval from the thesis advisor every end of the semester within two weeks of the study result announcement day.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, candidates must take admission in a PhD or master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, they can download and complete the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the University. Entry with a Master’s Degree with GPAX not less than 3.50 or accepted to transfer from a master’s to PhD Degree
- Language Requirement: Students must meet one of the following tests below:
- CU-TEP : With a minimum of 75 TOEFL
- With a minimum of 550 IELTS
- With a minimum of 6.0
The university will provide the tuition fees, monthly allowance, and accommodation, transportation, special/education Fees for applicants.