This phenomenon has been widely observed that lack of money is the main problem of illiterate. That’s why the University of Canterbury is offering the International Grant Lingard program in New Zealand.
With the motive of covering the cost of the tuition fees, the educational bursary is available for both International and New Zealand participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at UC.
Outstanding opportunity for starting an educational journey in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second-oldest university after the University of Otago. It was founded in 1873 and now situated as an independent university in New Zealand.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At UC, the participants will learn from world-class lecturers in their academic discipline. It has a global reputation for its teaching quality and also has a history of their academic excellence.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: The School of Fine Arts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covers full-time tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two or more
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program within the School of Fine Arts at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are suggested to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, apply for the award 8 weeks before the deadline through the online application portal.
The following requirements need to be fulfilled-
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof, and some other documents asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Participants need to complete their previous academic transcripts equivalent to the New Zealand academic qualification.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full-time cost of the tuition fees for successful candidates.