Get fund for master studies by becoming a part of an incredible International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships offered by the School of Engineering in the UK.
The scholarship aims to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree programme at the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the ancient universities in Scotland that offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. It offers research-led teaching and learning of the highest quality and is ranked 18th in the world.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides applicants with skills and experience to prepare for their future careers and transition effectively from student to professional. Students at this university will have several ways to learn, from programs taught on campus to part-time online studies.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: Masters, Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate
- Awards: Up to £9,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU and Overseas students.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters, Diploma or postgraduate Certificate in the following areas: MSc in Leading Major Programmes, MSc Structural and Fire Engineering, MSc Sustainable Energy Systems, MSc Urban Strategies and Design, PG Dip in Leading Major Programmes, PG Dip Sustainable Energy Systems, and PG Cert in Leading Major Programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- This scholarship is available to people domiciled or working in the South-East of Scotland, specifically the councils areas of East Lothian, Mid Lothian, West Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife and Scottish Borders. It is open to UK, EU and Overseas students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in masters, diploma or postgraduate certificate program at the University of Edinburgh. After that, candidates can complete the online application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Edinburgh will provide worth £9,000 for a postgraduate Masters, £6,000 for a postgraduate Diploma and £3,000 for a postgraduate Certificate and will be applied towards the cost of tuition fees.