Don’t struggle! You do not need to be worrying about your education cost. The Macquarie University is furnishing the International HDR Main Scholarship opportunities for funding the cost of study.
Valuable offer to complete a research training program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University was the third university established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. The university is also known as a public research university.
Why at Macquarie University? Macquarie is one of the best universities in Australia based in Sydney which is a beautiful city. The university has outstanding facilities and campus to study with a great teaching system and career building guides.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are worthy for these grants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for PhD, MPhil, and MRes Y2+PhD Bundle degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A participant must be enrolling as a full-time student and will undertake a master of Philosophy or Doctorate in 2020. Also, intend to reside in Sydney, Australia during their award tenure, unless on approved overseas research leave.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are advised to follow the application steps and complete the application for both candidatures and grants online.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must be completed or expect to complete a research Masters Degree in 2019.
- Language Requirement: You need to satisfy all the English language requirements for studying at Macquarie University in Australia.
There are two types of educational awards available-
- International Research Training Program scholarship offers tuition fee offset for 3 years along with an annual stipend of $27,596pa and travel concession.
- Similarly, International Macquarie Research Excellence program will also provide the tuition fee offset with $27,596pa monthly stipend.