Are you looking for a full or partial postgraduate scholarship in the UK? If yes, then International Health Fellowship is available for you offered by the St George’s, University of London.
Exceptional opportunity to pursue a postgraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1733, The St George’s, University of London is a medical school located in Tooting in South London. It provides a range of learning support services, training courses, medical and research courses.
Why at St George’s, University of London? The university gives an excellent study environment in health sciences education for the students. They can get professional as well as personal development opportunities by which students can make important career decisions.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2020
- University or Organization: St George’s, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 1
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded to study one of these programs: Biomedical Science MRes and all of its pathways; Genomic Medicine MSc; Global Health MSc and all of its pathways and Sports Cardiology MSc.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must apply to study a taught postgraduate course, full time or part-time, for a maximum of four years.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, you have to take admission in a postgraduate degree at the St George’s, University of London. After taken admission, applicants are eligible to submit an application by email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit to upload any relevant documents including references, your personal statement, and your degree classification.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, applicants must have an Honours degree equivalent to a 2:2 or above from an approved institution of higher education outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will be accepted. Students with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the scholarship.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not the English language, they must sit and pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 7 overall and no less than 6.5 in each component, or an equivalent test to the same standard (contact St George’s for further information).