Getting a degree is always beneficial in career and financial terms but can be difficult with some financial barriers. To support study expense, Berkeley College is offering International Honors funding for the high potential students in the US.
The motive of the program is to provide financial assistance for the international candidates who wish to study an undergraduate degree program at Berkeley.
It is nice to study undergraduate in Berkeley with financial support for education.
User Review( votes)
Berkeley College was founded in 1931 and is a private for-profit college with campuses in New York and New Jersey. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificate programs. The College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Why at Berkeley College? Because the College empowers students to achieve lifelong success in a dynamic career and it is also an outstanding career destination for the students from all over the world.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Berkeley College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 50% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Full-time enrollment
- Not a citizen of the U.S.
- Acceptance into the Honors Program
- First-time student
- Enrol in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college for the academic year 2020-21.
- Supporting Documents: Official secondary or post-secondary transcripts with proof of graduation, certification of finances and copy of passport are required
- Admission Requirements: Basic requirements for admission include graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent and an entrance exam or SAT/ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate the English language proficiency by the IELTS, TOEFL or approved ESL program
Benefits: The College will cover the 50% tuition fee of the students