Would you like to study in the USA? Make your dream come true by applying for the International Jesuit High School Scholarships funded by Marquette University.
The educational program is designed for international students who want to enrol in a graduate degree program at the university. These awards are competitive and open for the session 2021/22.
The greatest option to get a half annual tuition fee for graduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1881, Marquette University is a private institution that offers over 68 doctoral and master’s degree programs and 22 graduate certificate programs.
Why at Marquette University? At the university, students will get a chance to study, work, play, explore, debate, and engage with people from all over the world.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University: Marquette University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Half annual tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in Engineering, Biological Sciences and Philosophy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students who will graduate or have graduated from an international Jesuit high school (senior secondary school) and will enrol at Marquette directly after completion of high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants are required to apply for admission in a graduate degree at the Marquette After that, they should submit an online application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, TOEFL Scores, Transcripts and a letter of recommendation from the Jesuit high school advisor or teacher at the Jesuit high school with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates for admission have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA with a 3.0 GPA in content-specific coursework
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Marquette University will provide the half annual tuition fee for an undergraduate study.