Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. Therefore, the University of Sydney is offering International Kerkyasharian and Kayikian Fund for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is open for both domestic and international students who want to conduct a research program in Armenian Studies at the university.
Nice chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney, established in 1850, is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia, offering a wide range of programmes. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values you’ll need to lead in today’s fast-paced world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? To fit your needs, the institution offers a number of student accommodation alternatives as well as a number of flexible study alternatives. Students will gain transferable and study skills that will assist them in adapting to and navigating the many situations they will experience during their careers.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research program in Armenian Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an honours or postgraduate research student in, or an academic affiliate employed by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning
- Be willing to conduct research into 19th century or earlier Armenian studies
- Be applying for project or activity funding for expenses detailed in Clauses 4.d. and 4.e. of the terms and conditions that you expect to incur within 12 months from this scholarship’s open date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship value will be determined by the selection committee and will be stipulated in the scholarship offer letter to the successful recipient(s). The scholarship is tenable for six months only.