Want to participate in high-quality research activities? Then you can apply for the Lecturer Position at the RMIT University Vietnam for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students with broad and in-depth knowledge of the disciplines of the subject matter, specifically in the Digital Business or Information Systems discipline are eligible to apply for this position. The candidates must hold a relevant PhD to win the benefits of this scholarship which include tuition fees, relocation allowances and other benefits.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Vietnam.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University Vietnam is an entity of RMIT University that has had campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. It is creating innovative research, teaching and learning culture and is committed to providing internationally recognized high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community.
Why choose to study at RMIT University Vietnam? RMIT University is an internationally recognized Australian university based in Asia and is assisting in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region. It brings a world-class education and globalized study environment to the heart of Asia.
Application Deadline: The application process will close on 29th June 2022.
- University or Organisation: RMIT University Vietnam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Tuition fee and Other Benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Vietnam.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, both domestic and international, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Lecturer position in Digital Business offered at RMIT University Vietnam.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- For candidates with a PhD awarded more than 5 years ago: you will be expected to demonstrate a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed journal articles, of which 2 must be ranked as Scimago Q1 or ABDC A*/A and the remaining as Q2/B.
- For candidates with a PhD awarded between the last 3-5 years: you will be expected to demonstrate a minimum of 2-peer reviewed journal articles, of which 1 must be ranked as Q1/A and one at Q2/B.
- For candidates with a PhD awarded within the last 3 years although there is no requirement of peer-reviewed journal articles for publication, you will be expected to have a strong research focus and plan for research before joining RMIT Vietnam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply for the position. All students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Cover letter
- A copy of your current ID
- Proof of highest qualifications
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (if any)
- Other supporting documentation (if any)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification.
- Language Requirement: English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS Academic 7.0 and with no band less than 6.5 (or equivalent).
The selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits by the RMIT University Vietnam:
- Relocation allowance and flights for dependents
- School tuition support of up to US$15,000 per child annually, up to 2 children per family.
- Private health insurance coverage for staff and family.
- Annual health check-up.
- Work Permit for staff, Visa and temporary resident cards for family members.