Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, RMIT University is providing the International Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels.
The educational award is available for new students who wish to study master’s by research degree coursework program at the university in Australia.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is a five-star university in areas such as research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalisation, innovation, engagement, and speciality.
Why study at RMIT University? While at this university, students develop critical thinking abilities, which lead to purposeful lives and professional achievement. RMIT gives you the opportunity to make your mark on the world by providing you with a one-of-a-kind educational experience.
Application Deadline: Applications will close when a candidate is selected.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master by Research degree
- Award: $32,841 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic nationals and international students can make applications.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Master by Research degree
- Applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).