Candidates wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level are invited by the Paris-Saclay University to participate in its International Master’s Scholarship Program IDEX for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application can only be made by overseas national students pursuing a master’s degree at Paris-Saclay University. The applicants must be residing in France for less than a year and must be taking language training. Participants of age 30 or less will be considered. The award is valued at a total of 10,000€ with additional allowance for travel.
Great opportunity to complete master’s study in France.
User Review( votes)
Paris-Saclay University is a public research university based in Paris, France ranked 69th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 60th in Best Global Universities. It is one of the 13 prestigious universities, known as the Sorbonne, that emerged from the division of the University of Paris, also known as Sorbonne.
Why choose to study at Paris-Saclay University? Paris-Saclay University is renowned internationally and has a reputation for research excellence and the commitment of its academic staff. It is an institute preferred by highly-qualified international students for its cutting-edge specialized courses in Science and Engineering, Life Sciences and Health, and Social Sciences and Humanities. Especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit applications before 10th May 2023.
- University or Organization: Paris-Saclay University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10,000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in master’s studies at the Paris-Saclay University.
- The applicants must be aged 30 or less.
- The applicants must be foreigners living on French soil for less than a year, and taking language classes (type FFL).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Eligible students will further be sent an application form via mail.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A valid passport
- A marriage certificate
- Two certified copies of your birth certificate
- Proof of income delivered by tax authorities for the last two years
- All other documents required by the French Consulate of your country of residence for the visa application process
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry and academic requirements of the desired master’s programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning students can expect to receive the following advantages by Paris-Saclay University:
- Université Paris-Saclay scholarship worth 10,000€ per year paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses additionally
- Laureates can also expect travel expenses only upon arrival in France