The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is inviting applications for 15 Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowships for International Students in Germany.
The position is available for pursuing Ph.D. program. IMPRS-CS holds a funding agreement with Microsoft Research Cambridge (MSRC), which contributes 15 Ph.D. support contracts in areas of research related to MSRC.
Wonderful Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowships in Germany.
User Review( vote)
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is a graduate school jointly run by the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems and Saarland University.
Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution.
Application Deadline: 15 July 2019
- German and international applicants can apply for this Ph.D. position.
- A successful candidate must:
- Hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) from a research-oriented institution of higher education.
- Have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near the top of the class)
- Have excellent oral and written English language skills
- Show aptitude for independent, creative work
- Have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution. Successful candidates will typically have ranked at or near the top of their classes, have already engaged in research and published their results, and be highly proficient in written and spoken English. Applicants are required to deliver a 15-minute research presentation on their Master’s project, followed by a question and answer period, in front of the admission committee and other audience members. All admitted students receive financial aid in the form of a support contract.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: The program is fully funded.