Are you a current MBA student and looking for a good opportunity? Then you can take a part in International MBA Scholarships offered by The University of Liverpool.
These educational awards are open to cover the cost of the tuition fee of eligible candidates who are enrolling in this program.
Worthy opportunity for international citizens
User Review( votes)
The university was the first in the UK to found an independent university in China and also become a part of federal Victoria University. In 1903, it is officially registered as a University.
Why at Liverpool University? The university supports candidates for gaining experience during their study period and also helps them to earn extra money for developing their skills and CV.
Application Deadline: First-come, first-served
The following criteria must be followed by the applicant-
- International citizens can apply for the opportunity.
- Candidate can apply for MBA course in the field of Business Administration.
- Eligible students are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector and also hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or identical professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.
- Those non-graduates participants who possess extensive professional experience are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You must have to take admission in MBA degree course at the university before applying for the fund. After the admission, eligible participants will automatically be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal (for MPhil applicants), a personal statement along with a curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Certificates of the previous school or college degree are must for the admission.
- Language Requirement: You must have achieved a required standard of English language by IELTS or TOEFL test.
There are multiple numbers of grants and each grant will provide different awards.