To help students make their education in the USA, the College of Saint Rose is offering International merit awards. Students can pursue an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. All international undergraduate students can enter this application programme to win a maximum of $22,000 to cover their tuition costs.
The College of Saint Rose is a private Catholic college ranked 96th in Regional Universities North. It was established in 1920 with the purpose of creating a progressive and independent college where students have the opportunity to cultivate their creative and spiritual gifts.
Why should you choose to study at the College of Saint Rose? The College of Saint Rose is an all-inclusive educational society that welcomes students from all religious and cultural backgrounds. The college has emphasized the professional training of teachers that help them deliver the best quality education. Graduate of Saint Rose is productive adults, critical thinkers, and motivated, caring citizens.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: College of Saint Rose
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $22,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate degree study at Saint Rose.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply to Saint Rose via the Common Application or the university’s very own application portal. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school and college/university transcripts
- Certification of Finances
- Copy of driver’s license
- Statement of purpose of their visit to the U.S.
- Copy of their passport
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.5
The applicants will be provided $16,000 to $22,000 towards the undergraduate programme tuition fee at Saint Rose.