To empower students of all walks and stages of life to achieve passionate, purposeful growth, the Linn–Benton Community College has come up with the wonderful International Merit Scholarships for students in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
This competitive scholarship award has been organized especially for international students that are new first-time students at the Linn–Benton Community College. Students can undertake any desired degree programme of choice, undergraduate or graduate, at LBCC. The scholarship award will cover three credits per term of the selected international student’s tuition.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Linn–Benton Community College is a public community college in Linn County, Oregon. Out of the 36 colleges in Oregon, LBCC is ranked 27th. LBCC aims to engage in an education that enables all to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from the cultural richness and economic vitality of our communities.
Why choose to study at the Linn–Benton Community College? Linn–Benton Community College is the community leader in higher education. it is a top choice among students for earning an associate’s degree or transferring to a four-year college, obtaining employment training, improving existing employment skills, and enriching lives through continuing education.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for international students for the fall semester is 15th August 2022.
- University or Organization: Linn–Benton Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes of choice offered at the Linn–Benton Community College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students attending BCC for the first time.
- The applicants must be international students with F-1 visa holders with their I-20 issued by LBCC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an online admission application at LBCC. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- College transcripts
- Bank statement with a minimum balance of $24,132
- Affidavit of Financial Support if the bank statement is not in the applicant’s name
- An official high school transcript if under 18 years of age on the first day of class
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application procedure closely and apply accordingly.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL500 PBT or 61 IBT
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator 5.5
- Duolingoscore 95 or higher (no sub-score lower than 75)
- IGCSE English with C or above
- ITEP 3.7
- US Standard High School Diploma/GED
Linn–Benton Community College will provide the selected international student with this scholarship which will cover three credits per term of the selected international student’s tuition.