If you have a desire to conduct research and enjoy innovative projects in the UK, then you can apply for this MRes/MPhil Interdisciplinary Excellence Awards funded by the University of Strathclyde.
There are four funding opportunities that encourage students who want to undertake a postgraduate research degree programme for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Strathclyde was established in 1796 and is a leading international technical university with a focus on technological and science studies. It is recognized around the world for its cutting-edge science, teaching, and student support.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Students can benefit from first-rate teaching and many career opportunities.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: £4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: UK, EU, International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research programme in Architecture, Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Spanish, Gender studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students should hold a First Class undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- This competition is open for both student and supervisor-led projects:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the Postgraduate Research at the University of Strathclyde. After being registered, you must complete an online application by uploading your documents.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a cover letter, a CV, relevant qualification transcripts, two references, and an outline research proposal with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Strathclyde will provide four studentships covering £4,500 to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.