Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. If you are a music lover then, here is a fabulous chance for you to embrace your passion at Swansea University. The university is now welcoming international students for its music awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The studentship is designed to support the scholar’s progress as a musician within the context of gatherings and choirs and the city’s broader artistic life. The grant’s main part is given as instrumental or vocal tuition, along with a modest bursary.
A wonderful chance for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and masters degree programmes.
Why choose Swansea University? They contribute excellent international scholar support, helping and assisting students working in the UK, finances and health. The career success team assures that every aspirant at Swansea receives guidance on exploring for jobs and internships.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £1000 per year
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, the applicants:
- Need to enrol on full-time taught degree programmes.
- Should have obtained a Merit or Distinction at Grade 8 to be considered for a scholarship.
- Must either have an active UCAS application to Swansea University or be currently enrolled, students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Applicants must have to submit an application form and references.
- For instrumental scholarships, the applications assess based on a video audition
- For choral scholarships, a face-to-face audition is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Copies of certificate and marks sheet for Grade 8 in the relevant instrument, and copies of certificates and marks sheets for any qualifications higher than Grade 8 obtained on the instrument.
- Reference(s) from teacher(s).
- A video performance of two contrasting pieces (total not to exceed 10 minutes)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Scholars will need to show the English language skills are high enough to succeed in your academics.
Swansea University is providing a grant up to £1000 per year for talented and passionate students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree in the UK.