The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
User Review( votes)
Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in UK.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline.
Number of Awards: Six scholarships will be available.
Scholarship Award: Six scholarships will be available for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- All applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.
How to Apply: Submit a video of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. We will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please submit your video to international-office-at-bristol.ac.uk. For identification purposes please include your application/UCAS number in the body of the email.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is June 09, 2017.