International students have a golden opportunity to apply for the International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarships funded by the Lewis-Clark State College in the USA.
The scholarships are available for the qualified candidate who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Lewis-Clark.
Golden opportunity to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1893, Lewis–Clark State College is well known for its criminal justice, education, nursing, and technical programs. It is one of the top public comprehensive four-year colleges in the west with a three-part mission of academic programs, career & technical education programs, and community programs.
Why study at Lewis–Clark State College? The LCSC advises and empowers students as they explore educational and career options and develop skills to succeed in their career goals. The Advising Center staff of this college helps students to uncover or confirm their major choice.
Application Deadline: Fall semester: August 8; Spring semester: January 8.
- University or Organization: Lewis-Clark State College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate level course
- Scholarship Award: $1,750
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Multiple scholarships are available
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open for the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicant must have an associate degree from a Washington or Oregon Community College. Candidates must enrol within one year of graduating with an associate degree. Applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- The applicant must be a full-time, degree-seeking student each semester. Applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor degree program. Candidates must have to maintain a minimum 2.5-semester grade point average and enrol in 12 or more credits each semester. Applicant must volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Lewis-Clark State College. After taking admission all students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must have to submit a one-page statement describing their educational goals and reasons for choosing LCSC. It should be submitted to the international programs at [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicant needs to have a secondary (high school) school completion or the equivalent, maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
The scholarship program will be awarded worth up to $1,750 for the first semester at LCSC. The amount of this scholarship is dependent upon the candidate’s cumulative GPA at the end of each semester. After one semester of enrollment at LCSC, the scholarship amount can increase.