University of Sydney Business School is now accepting applications for International Partial tuition grants for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education.
User Review( votes)
If English is not the student’s first language, they will need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enroll.
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Students have an offer letter and remain enrolled in one (1) of the following Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong Masters courses for the duration of their course:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Masters of Business
- Master of Business (Double Specialization)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance (Investing and Corporate Treasury)
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management)
Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Number of Awards: There are fifteen (15) annual International Partial tuition grants.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the opportunity :
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the opportunity
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- The motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate with an Australian equivalent weighted average mark of at least 70%.
English Language Requirements: IELTS: A minimum result of 7.0 overall and a minimum result of 6.0 in each band TOEFL paper-based: A minimum result of 592 overall including a minimum result of 4.5 in Writing TOEFL IBT: A minimum result of 96 overall including a minimum result of 17 in Reading, Listening and Speaking and 19 in Writing.
How to Apply: Please include the following in your application:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
- Please send your application to email: business-scholarships-at-uow.edu.au
Application Deadline: Closed