Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of PhD International Fellowships in Epidemiology and Control of Swine Influenza Virus offered by the University of Copenhagen for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
Nice offer for international students for PhD Fellowships in Epidemiology and Control of Swine Influenza Virus
User Review( votes)
In Copenhagen, Denmark, the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is a public research university. The Institution of Copenhagen, founded in 1479, is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia and one of the best in the Nordic countries and Europe.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is a research-intensive institution that provides world-class research and teaching. The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is one of the greatest research and educational institutions in the Nordic countries, with over 40,000 students and over 9,000 workers.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 331.125+DKK 53,811
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Bioinformatics of Human Adaptation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- MSc degree in bioinformatics, statistical genetics, or a related quantitative field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Completed formal courses in basic programming.
- Completed formal courses in the analysis of large genetic data sets, including NGS data.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a motivated letter of application (max. one page), CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position, and Master of Science diploma and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check and fulfill the admission guidelines to be admitted at UCH for the fellowship.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary that begins around 26.788 DKK /approx. 3.600 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.